Flight Documentation

your travel documents

Check the documentation you need for your journey beforehand to avoid unforeseen events.


European Union citizens

  • Valid ID card or passport

    If you are flying between any of the countries covered by the Schengen agreement, you must carry your valid Passport or ID Card with you:

    • Germany
    • Austria
    • Belgium
    • Denmark
    • Slovenia
    • Spain
    • Estonia
    • Finland
    • France
    • Greece
    • Netherlands
    • Hungary
    • Iceland
    • Italy
    • Latvia
    • Liechtenstein
    • Lithuania
    • Luxembourg
    • Malta
    • Norway
    • Poland
    • Portugal
    • Czech Republic
    • Slovakian Republic
    • Sweden
    • Switzerland
  • Prior validation required

    If the country you are travelling to requires prior validation of your travel documents, we will tell you on your booking page or during the check-in process, where you will also be able to provide the necessary information.

Do you need a visa?

If you are unsure about whether a visa is required, consult the Consulate or Embassy of the country you are travelling to.

Passport Canarias@3x.png

residents of the Balearics, Canary islands and Ceuta

  • Valid residence certificate

    During the booking process, you will be able to state that you are a resident and provide the details to accredit this. We will check it with the Ministry of Development and inform you of the validation status.

    Remember: Your ID card or passport will not accredit your residence.

Familias 9.png

members of large families

  • Original certificate or attested copy

    During the booking process, you must state that you are a member of a large family and provide the details to accredit this.

    Before boarding, you must show the original or an attested copy of the Large Family Certificate accrediting you as such, issued by the Autonomous Community.